Henkel is serious about its social media initiative. With 10 Twitter accounts, 45 Facebook pages and 8 YouTube channels, not to mention Flickr, LinkedIn and several other networks and blogs, the company has a substantial investment in social networks to engage with customers. Henkel also has been diligent about integrating all of these social media accounts for each of its brands for consistent branding.
The company’s Laundry & Homecare Business unit sought to understand into how each of its brands were performing on social networks—not only looking at analytics for its own pages but also how the brands and the business unit is performing against competitors.
Henkel’s Laundry & Homecare business unit will use Socialbakers Engagement Analytics to monitor and track all Facebook brand pages.
- Track and monitor Facebook performance to identify trends for informed decision-making.
- Analyze how competitors or other leading brands are performing.
- Identify top fans and how many interactions they have with Henkel’s Facebook pages.
- Find the most engaging content with in-depth analysis of Henkel’s and competitor content.
- Monitor what Henkel’s brand fans are saying to determine what they like or dislike.
- Generate customized PDF reports to distribute internally.