LVMH is at the forefront of integrating social media into their brands’ strategy campaigns. LVMH created a corporate social media strategy that initially focused on integrating monitoring such as tracking a brand’s fan growth on Facebook and following conversations about brands across multiple social networks.
- LVMH solely used monitoring applications to track a brand’s fan growth and follow conversations about each brand across multiple social networks.
- LVMH still needed to understand how to best engage socially with their customers.
- Their subsidiaries needed specific recommendations to increase their social performance.
- LVMH lacked a platform to measure each brand’s social effectiveness.
With Analytics, LVMH can now measure the effectiveness of their social media efforts, provide actionable insights to their subsidiaries and focus on tracking the best measurements for increasing overall engagement.
- LVMH can now compare results by benchmarking each brand’s performance against their competitors.
- They are now able to help each subsidiary brand improve their social performance by sharing findings about each brand’s most engaging content.
- The subsidiary brands have incorporated recommendations such as posting frequency and the best type of content (e.g. videos and photos) to post.
- Monitor fan growth to understand increases or decreases in social brand awareness.
- Determine the most engaging type of content for subsidiaries to post.
- Identify content that key influencers find compelling to increase broadcasting bandwidth.
- Access to ad hoc analysis of LVMH brand competitors to gain competitive insights and improve brand marketing strategies.