22squared Uses Analytics to Measure Social Media Effectiveness for Fortune 500 Companies
Founded in 1922, 22squared is the 6th largest independent advertising agency in the United States. 22squared has clients including Fortune 500 companies across multiple sectors.
According to 22squared, over 80 percent of consumers trust recommendations from family, friends and key influencers more than all other forms of advertising and marketing. 22squared creates effective social media strategies for increasing brand awareness and strengthening the relationship between consumers and brands.
“22squared understands that a powerful social media strategy is critical for brand advertising. With Analytics, 22squared can more effectively and efficiently determine what content our clients should use, gather competitive insights and report on social media campaign performance,” said Justin Oh, Senior Digital Manager at 22squared. “The social media insights that Socialbakers provides allow 22squared to strategically develop our clients’ social media strategy for increasing brand awareness and fostering customer relationships socially.”
- Justin Oh
- Senior Digital Manager
- 22squared was challenged with tracking social engagement and offering content recommendations for clients’ social media campaigns.
- Additionally, 22squared was asked by their clients to track competitors.
- 22squared spent countless hours and resources manually monitoring the social media efforts of their clients.
- 22squared had difficulty producing full reports that included key performance indicators for their clients.
- Created case studies that included engagement rates and other key performance indicators for client’s Facebook strategy.
- With Analytics, 22squared can track and improve their clients’ social media performance.
- 22squared has the ability to benchmark their clients’ social media performance relative to others in their industry.
- With Analytics, 22squared can now collect social data automatically and create reports more efficiently.
- Competitive monitoring with social media updates in real time.
- Executive level dashboards allow access to ad-hoc reporting to clearly determine each brand’s social media effectiveness.
- Ability to measure and recommend what type of content is most engaging for each client, resulting in improved social media performance.